Southern Orthopaedic Specialists provide expert surgical care for all shoulder and elbow conditions including all types of complex injuries, disease, and arthritis. We offer expert diagnosis and full treatment including non-operative treatments, specialized therapy, and advanced surgical care.
Shoulder and elbow conditions can involve the many structures that allow stable strong pain-free motion including the bones, cartilage, ligaments and surrounding muscles. We provide comprehensive care including injuries of professional/amateur athletes, workplace accidents, reconstruction of traumatic and arthritis conditions, and surgical repair required to address injuries or medical conditions.
When you visit Southern Orthopaedic Specialists, your physician will discuss your shoulder or elbow condition with you and develop a unique, comprehensive treatment plan that meets your specific needs. We will determine if shoulder or elbow surgery is necessary and, if so, discuss the procedure with you while answering any questions you may have. Additional therapy with our physical therapists ensures the highest level rehabilitative care for complete healing, recovery, and return to activities.
Common Shoulder & Elbow Conditions include:
Our Board-Eligible Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Dr. Finney specializes in sports medicine, with a focus on shoulder and knee injuries and conditions, and is fellowship-trained in sports medicine and arthroscopy.
- Dr. Hoffman specializes in general orthopaedic practice, and is fellowship-trained in joint replacement.
- Dr. McNulty specializes in arthroscopy of the shoulder, elbow, hip and knee with a special interest in nonoperative biologic treatments including stem cell and platelet rich plasma, and is fellowship-trained and CAQ-certified in sports medicine.
- Dr. Millet specializes in treatment of hip and knee injuries and conditions, and is fellowship-trained in joint replacement.
- Dr. Ogden specializes in treatment of foot and ankle injuries and conditions, and is fellowship-trained in foot and ankle surgery.
- Dr. Todd specializes in treatment of spine injuries and conditions, and is fellowship-trained in Spinal and Scoliosis Surgery.
- Dr. Williams specializes in general orthopaedic and sports practice, as well as treatment of hand and upper extremity injuries and conditions, and is fellowship-trained in hand and upper extremity surgery.