If you would like to complete your registration forms prior to your appointment, you can print aÂ New Patient Packet and bring it with you.
Please bring the following items to your appointment with you:
- Photo Identification – Driverâ€™s License, State ID or Passport
- All Current Insurance Cards
- A list of current medications that you are taking
- A list of medications to which you are allergic
- A copy of your Operative Report if available
- Any x-rays, MRIâ€™s, CT Scans, or bone scans related to the treatment of your condition/illness are helpful if available
- If you have had previous surgery elsewhere, please bring a copy of your Operative Report
- Your co-pay or form of payment for your visit. We accept personal check, cash, Visa, MasterCard or Discover.
We recognize that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies occur that require a little more time than anticipated, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologize if we keep you waiting.