Chad W. Millet, MDBoard Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon
Fellowship Trained in Joint Replacement
Chad W. Millet, MD
Dr. Millet specializes in joint replacement surgery. He performs several orthopaedic procedures, including:
- Hip Arthroscopy
- Hip and Knee Replacement
- Robotic knee replacement
- Minimally invasive hip replacement
- Minimally invasive knee replacement
- Hip and Knee Revision Surgery
- Preparing for Surgery
- Scheduling Instructions
- Pre-op Surgery Guidelines
- Intra-Articular Injection Instructions
- Crescent City Knee/Hip Arthroscopy Instructions
- Crescent City Total Knee/Hip Joint Replacement Instructions
- Ochsner Baptist Knee/Hip Arthroscopy Instructions
- Ochsner Baptist Total Knee/Hip Instructions
- Surgery Clearance Request Letter
About Chad W. Millet, MD
Dr. Chad Millet specializes in joint replacement surgery. He has a special interest in minimally invasive hip and knee replacements.
Dr. Millet received his orthopaedic training at Louisiana State University School of Medicine. He completed a fellowship in joint replacement at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland.
Dr. Millet served as President of the Greater New Orleans Orthopaedic Society from 1995-1996. He has also served as the Chief of Orthopaedics at Memorial Medical Center, Chief of Orthopaedics at East Jefferson General Hospital, and Chairman of the Surgery Department at East Jefferson General Hospital.
Dr. Millet has spoken across the United States about Special Techniques in Joint Replacements. He was elected by his peers as the Top Orthopaedic Doctor in New Orleans Magazine in 2005. Dr. Millet served as the President of the Louisiana Orthopaedic Association from 2014-2015. He is also a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons and The Society for Arthritic Joint Surgery. Dr. Millet is currently president of the Society for Arthritic Joint Surgery for 2019-2020.
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: Louisiana State University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA
- Joint Replacement Fellowship: Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD
- Louisiana Orthopaedic Association
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- The Society for Arthritic Joint Surgery